- Lvl 99 Whirlwind Barb with enough life leech to heal almost instantly
- Lvl 99 Breath of the Dying Hydra bow Amazon with crazy IAS to mow down them cows
- Lvl 99 Breath of the Dying Hammerdin that was doing 5k 1 hand damage
- Lvl 99 MF Sorc with over 1000mf+
- Joined a game where someone was using his friend to transfer items to another character. Waited for the one guy to leave. Went up to his friend and said "ok, im ready" to have his friend give me all the other guy's stuff. Social engineering at its finest
- .08 Unidentified vamp gaze (not really one, had found with 28 durability and sold it as one) Buyer not happy!
- Botted nearly all day while I was at school.
- Even got in on the dupe'ing bandwagon while it was working
MF cannot appear on weapons, something already data mined by various other sites.You will notice that MF can appear on everything else, meaning that one of the attributes will be consumed by magic find, in each slot on a true magic find character. While, in the early game, characters will need to choose between items that increase DPS versus increase MF, late game this will become moot. Think about how many items that you have found or heard about in the beta that are things like + health from globes or +Gold pickup radius that could easily be swapped out from an MF attribute (assuming you put in the time locating items to replace it).
Ok, so we've proven that MF gear is the same as non-MF gear atleast in the end game. What about the shared aspect of it? What will happen is, that characters looking to perform MF runs will start their own games together and go on their merry way. Bottom line is, MF sharing won't matter if you find friends with similar interests to play with (MF) since it will be beneficial in the form of more/better item drops by having more people in a game together.